$1.00 (or less) Shipping!
CONSUMER ECONOMY FLAT RATE SHIPPING OPTIONS:
- $1.00 (or less) Shipping: Simply add one or more Bulk size bag or a CasePak to your cart. In checkout, look for the "ADD COUPON CODE" prompt then enter the coupon code BULKDISCOUNT. This coupon will automatically deduct $6.00 from all available shipping services in the drop-down choices. Choose the Economy 5 LB+ Flat Rate option and your total shipping cost will be $1.00 or less! Please note you can also add unlimited additional products to your cart with no additional shipping cost.
- $6.95 Economy 5 LB+ Flat Rate: For any combo of 5 lbs or more total net weights of 12 oz and 2.2 lb sizes. (Sample sizes not included)
- $7.95 Economy 3 LB+ Flat Rate: For any combo of 3 to 5 lbs total net weights of 12 oz and 2.2 lb sizes. (Sample sizes not included)
CONSUMER ECONOMY FLAT RATE SHIPPING TERMS:
- Economy Flat Rate shipping is for Retail Customers only. Wholesale customers see the Wholesale Ordering section.
- Economy Flat Rate shipping options (Economy 3 LB+ Flat Rate or Economy 5 LB+ Flat Rate ) will appear in the drop-down shipping selection during checkout according and to net weights in your cart.
- Order net weight totals are calculated by the net product weight. Example: 1 Large (40 oz.) plus 1 Small (12 oz.) = 3.25 lbs.
- Sample size packages are not included net weight totals.
- Address must be a valid U.S.P.S mainland 48 United States physical street address.
- Our choice of shipper will depend on your order weight, location and our shipping cost. Please note UPS/Surepost can take one or two days longer for time-in-transit than other ground shipping services.
- Shipping methods we use are UPS/SurePost, UPS Ground, USPS Ground Advantage, and Spee-Dee Delivery for these nearby states: MN, WI, IA, IL, ND, NE.
- Time-in-transit will depend on actual shipping method we use.
- We cannot guarantee to use any specific shipping method when selecting Economy Flat Rate Shipping.
- Your shipment confirmation email will list the method used and tracking if available.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT SHIPPING:
- Standard Wholesale Account orders will be shipped free to mainland USA physical street addresses with a 25 lb minimum order. A special checkout coupon code will be provided after your account is approved. Standard wholesale account orders are fresh roasted then shipped within hours, 1 or 2 business days after you submitted your order online. Occassionally an extra day is needed. You will receive an email when your order has shipped.
- 7 Day Wholesale Account orders will be fresh roasted and shipped within 7 business days after you submitted your order online. You will receive an email when your order has shipped.
ORDER PROCESSING DEADLINES:
- Retail consumer and Standard Wholesale Account orders will be produced then shipped within hours, 1 or 2 business days after you submitted your order online. Occassionally an extra day is needed. You will receive an email when your order has shipped.
- 7 Day Wholesale Account orders will be produced and shipped within 5 to 7 business days after you submitted your order online. You will receive an email when your order has shipped.
- We are closed on weekends and holidays which may include a weekday before or after the actual holiday date, such as Thanksgiving Day and the after. During very high volume periods (e.g. holidays) additional delays are possible and we recommend allowing extra time during holiday periods.
- If our roastery will be closed for more than two business days for maintenance or vacation, we will put a message on our checkout system.
- We send advance notices of any closings other than holidays to our Java Junkie Forum subscribers. If you need a guaranteed and insured delivery date you must order by phone.
TIME IN TRANSIT:
- The actual time in transit will determined by your shipping location and the shipping service.
- We are not responsible for any shipper's service delays, for any reason. No exceptions.
GUARANTED DELIVERY DATES:
- If you need a guaranteed and insured specific delivery date, you must order by phone for day-specific shipping service.
TRACKING & ORDER STATUS:
- If you selected Economy Flat Rate Shipping, and we ship by UPS or USPS Priority mail, you will receive a tracking number in your shipment email notice. Tracking numbers and order status can also be found by logging into your account.
- For nearby states (MN, WI, IA, IL, ND, NE) we may ship by Spee Dee Delivery. Online tracking is not currently available for Spee-Dee, however we can access it for you upon request.
- Only USPS delivers to P.O. Boxes.
- If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, only USPS is available to you. If you live in Puerto Rico, Guam, or any other US protectorate, contact us and we will give you a quote to ship your order.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY ERRORS:
- Customer is responsible for all packages left at their door. Raccoons have been known to steal coffee!
- Lost package claims will be resolved according to the shipper's policies.
- If you want insured delivery, please contact us for a quote.
- Customer is responsible for any extra charges incurred from typographical errors made in the billing and shipping addresses you provided.